Haryana police Recruitment 2018, Haryana Police Jobs 2018 /Haryana Police vacancies 2018, Haryana Police Bharti 2018 / HSSC 5532 Male / Female Constable Bharti हरियाणा पुलिस कांस्टेबल भर्ती
Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 hprbonline.in
हरियाणा पुलिस कांस्टेबल की भर्ती के लिए हरियाणा सरकार ने ऑनलाइन आवेदन की प्रक्रिया शुरू कर दी है और सभी युवा जो इस भर्ती में शामिल होना चाहते है उन्हें ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण कराना होगा और ये भर्ती मेल कांस्टेबल और महिला कांस्टेबल की है ऑनलाइन आवेदन प्रक्रिया शुरू होगी 12 जून से और अंतिम तिथि है 11 जुलाई ऑनलाइन आवेदन की |
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has published an employment advertisement for the recruitment of Constable posts behalf of Haryana Police Department. There are total 5532 vacancies of Male & Female Constable Posts and application form is invited via online mode. According to the information provided in Haryana Police Constable Notification 2018 aspirants should acquire the minimum educational qualification of 12th class or its equivalent qualification from any government approved Institution / Board with minimum pass percentage of marks. Job hunters age must attain in between 18 to 21 years as on final date for submit application form. Desirous candidates can submit their application form through the official website on or before the last date of submission. Other information details about Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2018 are provided below.
About Haryana Police
The Haryana Police department is the main law enforcement agency for Haryana. It was formed when the state of Haryana was established after bifurcating from Punjab on the 1 November 1966. It is governed by the “Punjab Police rules” framed in 1934. The State Government passed its own police act in the year 2008.
UP Police Recruitment
- Male Constable (General Duty): 4500 Posts
- Female Constable (General Duty): 1032 Posts
Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|Name of the Events||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of Application Form||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||Update Soon|
|Admit Card Issue Date||Update Soon|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Result Date||Update Soon|
Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be an Indian.
- Candidate must have a domicile certificate of Haryana State.
- The minimum age for applying is 18 years and the maximum age for applying is 25 years.
- There is also age relaxation for all those candidates who belongs to reserved category. 3 years of age relaxation to the Other Backward Caste (OBC) and 5 years of age relaxation to the SC and ST category.
Candidate must be completed his 10th or 12th Standard from any recognized Board of Education.
- Height for the Unreserved Male Categories Candidates 172 cm.
- Height for the Reserved Male Categories Candidates is 169 cm.
- Height for the Unreserved Female Categories Candidates 160 cm.
- Height for the Reserved Female Categories Candidates is 157 cm.
- The chest of general category candidates must be 83 cm without expansion and 87 cm after expansion.
- The chest of unreserved category candidates must be 81 cm without expansion and 85 cm after expansion.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 Application Fees/Charges
Job contenders applying for this Haryana Police Recruitment should pay application fee through Net Banking or e-challan in any branch of SBI, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank, IDBI bank, etc.
Applicants of General category should pay Rs. 100/- as fee.
Where as, SC/BC/BCB/EBPG category aspirants are required to pay Rs. 25/- only.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 Selection procedure
Candidates who have completed the online application process of for this Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 will be called for selection process. Candidates selection will done completely based on performance in following tests and phases:
- Physical Screening Test
- Knowledge Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Personal Interview.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 Result : The Result of Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 will be Publish soon after the Exam . The Result will be appear on the official website of Haryana Police i.e hprbonline.in
Steps to Apply for Haryana Police Recruitment 2018
All the interested candidates can apply for this Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 through online mode, if possess the above mentioned eligibility criteria from the official website.
- Firstly, job seekers must visit the main website of HSSC ie., www.hssc.gov.in.
- On the home page of the website officials will provide a link to Haryana Police Recruitment Notification.
- Find that link and click on it.
- Go through the details, instructions provided in that pdf file.
- Now click the Apply Online link and fill the Online Application Form.
- Candidates may required to upload scanned copies of recent photograph, signature, etc.
- Check the details and then click the Submit button.
- At last, don’t forget to take hard copy of your filled application form.
Haryana Police Jobs 2018
Haryana Police soon announced the Recruitment notification for Constable & SI Posts. Eligible & Interested candidates may apply for Post on or before the last date. selection of the candidate will be given above the round. For more details candidates may visit the official website.
Official website : Click here for the official website
- Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2017 Download
- Haryana Police Constable Previous year Question Papers
- Haryana Police Constable Syllabus 2017-2018 PDF
- Haryana Police Constable Salary Structure 2017-2018
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.