Himacahl Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017, HP Police Constable/SI Recruitment 2017, Himachal Pradesh Recruitment of Police Constable/SI
Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017
Himachal Pradesh Police is has publish recruitment notification for Constable (male/female) vacancies. Eligible and interested applicants in the Recruitment of HP Police 2017, they can fill HP Police Constable Recruitment 2017 application form through the official website of Himachal Pradesh Police. Himachal Pradesh Police (HPP) department has decided to announce a new recruitment notification for 2016 for fill up various vacant posts of Sub Inspector, Constable in HPP department in Himachal Pradesh State. Candidates have to fill the application form according to the eligibility criteria of the vacant post. Candidates can also read the official notification by visiting the official website before applying. More details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, how to apply, the important date is given below.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2017
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2017
Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Details
- Name of the Organization: Himachal Pradesh Police
- Total no. of Vacancies: 1073
- Date of Exam: Update Soon
- Category: Recruitment notification
- Official site: amis.hp.nic.in.
- Name of the Vacancy: Constable
- Male: 778 Vacant Posts
- Driver (Male): 100 Vacant Posts
- Female: 195 Vacant Posts
Vacant Post Details According to the District Wise:
- Bilaspur: 60 Vacant Posts
- Chamba: 81 Vacant Posts
- Hamirpur: 72 Vacant Posts
- Kangra: 236 Vacant Posts
- Kinnaur: 13 Vacant Posts
- Kullu: 69 Vacant Posts
- Lahaul & Spiti: 05 Vacant Posts
- Mandi: 156 Vacant Posts
- Shimla: 127 Vacant Posts
- Sirmaur: 83 Vacant Posts
- Solan: 89 Vacant Posts
- Una: 82 Vacant Posts
Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
Candidates can pay the application fees by the online method. Candidates can make the payment of the application fees by net banking. credit card or by debit card. The details of the application fees is given below:
- Application Fees for the General Categories Candidates is Rs.140
- Application Fees for the SC, ST and OBC Categories Candidates is Rs.35
Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the physical standards, physical efficiency test, written examination, personality test/ interview, medical examination, verification of character and antecedent. Candidates have to clear each round in order to get the job. If any candidate fails in any of the test then the candidate will be disqualified. The candidate will not be eligible for the vacant post,
Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 Notification
Huge number of candidates are confused that how to apply for Himachal Pradesh Police Post and they are continuously searching for this process on various websites. Don’t worry, we fully guide you and provide some basic step by which you can apply for HP SI Constable Recruitment.So just follow below given procedure for apply HP Police Vacancy.
Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017
HP Police Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification:
Candidate must clear 12th Standard from any recognized Board of Education.
HP Police Recruitment 2017 Age Limit: Interested candidate must have between 18 years to 23 years. For OBC 25 years and for ST/SC age limit will be 25 years. Age relaxation will be as per the government rules and regulation. The upper age limit is relaxable as under, subject to submission of requisite certificate.
-By 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
-By 3 years for OBC candidates.
Important dates to Remember
- Starting Date of Application Form : 1 July 2017
- Closing Date of Application form : 21 July 2017
How to Apply For Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017
- Scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature as per the size mentioned in the advertisement.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make online payment of the requisite application fee/intimation charges. The candidate is required to keep details about bio-data/necessary details ready to enable him/her to fill up the application form correctly and to make online payment of fees/intimation charges. The name of the candidate or his/her father/mother/husband, etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets.
- Candidates should have a valid E-mail ID which should be kept active till the declaration of final result. This is essential for him/her in getting communication/interview advice, etc. by E-mail. No change in E-mail ID will be entertained during the entire process of the recruitment.
Official website :Click here for official website
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.