SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017 LDC DEO Exam Pattern PDF : SSC 10+2 Online Exam Syllabus 2017-2018 Download Online Exam Pattern
SSC LDC DEO Syllabus 2017
Staff Selection Commission will invite online application form for SSC CHSL 2017. Applicants carry 10+2 degree and belong 18 to 27 yrs age group is eligible to apply online for SSC CHSL LDC DEO Exam 2017. Candidates start preparation for national level examination, large number of candidates attempt to appear in SSC CHSL 2017. Applicants wish to get SSC CHSL Jobs don’t take this recruitment lightly and start preparation with SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017. Applicants be aware from SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017 before start preparation and then prepare according subject wise topics. Candidates can check here SSC LDC DEO Previous Papers/ Solved Papers/Question Bank/Bit Bank/Preparation Tips/Old important Papers/Syllabus/Exam Pattern, all this key information will be update here shortly. Applicants must carry SSC CHSL Syllabus before preparation. Aspirants can check here subject wise SSC CHSL DEO LDC Syllabus. Applicants log on official web portal for more information on SSC CHSL Syllabus.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017
Candidates we wish SSC CHSL Syllabus will be helpful in preparation for written examination. SSC CHSL Selection will complete in three tiers. First tier have written test, objective questions will be asked. Second tier will consists of Subjective questions; at last third tier is typing test for LDC post or Skill test for DEO Posts. Tier first is written exam in which all papers includes multiple type questions. These given section are included in written exam which are: English, General Intelligence and Reasoning, GK and Quantitative aptitude. This paper will be 200 marks, each section carry 50 marks. Applicants can check here subject wise topics mention below.
- SSC CHSL Syllabus of English Language (50 marks) : Spot the Error, Improvement of Sentences, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Idioms & Phrases, Spellings/ Detecting Miss-spelt words, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, One word substitution, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning (50 marks): Symbolic operations, Figural Analogy, Semantic Analogy, Space Orientation, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Semantic Classification, Trends, Venn Diagrams, Semantic Series, Figural Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding, Drawing inferences, Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Critical Thinking, Figural Series, Number Series, Embedded figures, Word Building, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Numerical operations, Other sub-topics.
- SSC CHSL syllabus for Quantitative aptitude (50 marks): This section is divided in different parts.
Number Systems: Time and work, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers, Computation of Whole Number, Averages, Percentages, Profit and Loss, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Time and distance, Simple and Compound Interest , Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra, Graphs of Elementary surds and Linear Equations (simple problems)
- Geometry: Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords common tangents to two or more circles.
- Trigonometry: Height and distances, Complementary angles, Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios etc.
- Menstruation: Circle, Triangle, Regular Polygons, Right Circular Cone, Quadrilaterals, Sphere, Hemispheres, Right Prism, Regular Right Pyramid with square OR triangular Base, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Right Circular Cylinder,
- Statistical Charts: Histogram, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart, Frequency polygon
SSC 10+2 LDC DEO Paper Pattern 2017
|Sr. No.||Subject Name||Marks|
|1.||Quantitative Aptitude||50 marks|
|2.||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50 marks|
|3.||English Language||50 marks|
|4.||General Awareness||50 marks|
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.